Sunday, May 17, 2009

Summer Smoothies

Photobucket

It is getting warm here, having a glass of mixed fruit smoothie is really refreshing. Cici got me a cook book few months ago, and I saw a couple of smoothie recipes in it. I am making different kind of smoothie every day, purely made from available fresh fruits and natural yogurt, some of them are just mix and match, not really following a recipe. I don't add any sugar in my smoothies because the sweetness from the fruit itself is good enough for me. You may add some honey if needed.

Here are 2 of my smoothies, just gather all the ingredients and blend it until smooth or leave some fruit chunks if desired. I will post some more later. Enjoy!

Photobucket

A. Berrynana

1. 80g ripe banana - cubed
2. 120g strawberry - cubed
3. 1/2 cup low fat natural flavor yogurt
4. 1/4 cup low fat milk

Photobucket

B. Tropical Fling

1. 70g ripe Manila mango - cubed
2. 70g ripe Pineapple - cubed
3. 1 tsp fresh lime juice or as needed
4. 1/2 cup low fat natural flavor yogurt
5. 1/4 cup low fat milk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin