Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009 (Part 1)



It might be a bit outdated for Valentine's Day posting, because I have a lot of photos to share for this post. It was the first US valentine celebration, guest what Tom bought me???? Ya, as you could see from above photo, I got a love shape box of chocolate, a card, and a love letter (I actually thought of complaint about it if he didn't write me one :-p), that was the nicest valentine gifts I have ever had. Thank you honey!!! But 80% of the chocolate were gone in just a few days to "someone's" tummy, see below....LOL!!! So, it is not really 100% my fault on his weight gain.


Now you see it..... now you don't!!! LOL!!



Tom was planning to give me another surprise on Valentines Day, but the weather was not good for outdoor activities, so, he postponed it to a week later. I will post them next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin